Amar Beganović (born 25 November 1999) is a Bosnian professional footballer who plays as a right-back for Bosnian Premier League club Sloboda Tuzla and the Bosnia and Herzegovina U21 national team.
He started off his career in his hometown club Sloboda Tuzla in 2017, later becoming the club captain in June 2019 at the age of 19.
Born in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Beganović started playing football in his hometown club Sloboda Tuzla. He was called up to the first team in the second part of the 2016–17 Bosnian Premier League season, making his debut against Metalleghe-BSI on 4 March 2017. It took Beganović one more season to become a regular in the team, making only 8 league appearances in the 2017–18 season, but then 29 in the next one.
He scored his first goal for Sloboda on 22 September 2018, in a 2–0 win over GOŠK Gabela. On 26 June 2019, Beganović was named new club captain at only the age of 19, becoming one of the youngest captains in Sloboda's history.
Beganović represented Bosnia and Herzegovina on various youth levels.
- As of match played 30 November 2019.
|Sloboda Tuzla||2016–17||Bosnian Premier League||2||0||—||—||2||0|
|2017–18||Bosnian Premier League||8||0||1||0||—||9||0|
|2018–19||Bosnian Premier League||29||1||1||0||—||30||1|
|2019–20||Bosnian Premier League||17||0||0||0||—||17||0|
- "Sloboda Tuzla 2–1 Metalleghe-BSI". Soccerway. Perform Group. 4 March 2017. Retrieved 4 March 2017.
- "A. Beganović: Summary". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 14 January 2020.
- M. Šljivak (22 September 2018). "Sloboda odavno nije bila bolja: GOŠK nemoćan na Tušnju!" (in Bosnian). sportsport.ba. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- E. Čaušević (26 June 2019). "Amar Beganović izabran za novog kapitena Slobode" (in Bosnian). sportsport.ba. Retrieved 26 June 2019.